This morning ragas  

Posted by Rudrakshha in , ,

This morning ragas that bring sunshine to others are playing quivers in my left side. Where is the sun? Only clouds I see from my window. All is so hazy.
Silence all around, yet noisy. Then how would I know am weeping inside.
Let the noise take over. Let the clouds play. Let the Raga thrash in. Let the sand slip slowly. Let the pain rise. Solace has its own taste. Let the taste rise.
I don’t exist….do I…I am here but you don’t care You don’t see me You are looking at me but instead you look through me at my friends or yours it doesn’t matter it just means there’s always something else someone else some reason to ignore me whatever I don’t exist I guess. 

Actually, I do a lot for you, Help you when you’re down, I even take the time to make you smile again. Act like your clown. But when it’s over, it’s all the same. Me silent and you ignoring me, back to our original game. I don’t get why I’m the one in the dark,
The one left out in the end. Maybe all I want, Is you to be my friend. I guess that won’t happen, I guess I was always meant to sit at the back. I guess I was always meant to be invisible, I guess that’s my only track. I understand that I’m different, but that doesn’t mean I deserve this. I’m nothing but ignored. Never looked at, and always missed. You cheated on me one to many times. You acted like it wasn’t a crime. You thought it would be all right. That we wouldn’t even fight. But its not alright …you hear me…not alright......

Your first kiss! The kiss of your blood, the kiss the start of this heart filled pain. The ache the pain the torture you give me. The stress you cause me. I just want to scream my heart out. I just want to die. You strangle me, making me cry tears of blood. You hate me? Why so much? What have I done? Well forget it! It’s over now time for me to die no turning back the knife plunging through my heart. You wanted this. So this is what you got. 

Blood everywhere the death of me is of your dead less power!

 

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 12:43 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

its a really nice blog!!thanks

May 23, 2009 at 9:36 AM

This does not reflect you, huh? Creative writing, I hope!

May 24, 2009 at 7:34 AM
Anonymous  

It's very interesting. I liked so much...

May 24, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Very beautiful and heart piercing write up.Why so much of pain?

May 27, 2009 at 10:57 AM
joy  

hi nice blog very interesting

July 16, 2009 at 8:11 AM
MAX STEEL  

Very Good Written.... Good work Sir !!!

July 17, 2009 at 7:29 AM

Post a Comment